Monday 2 November 2009

Limburg vs. Breda

The best part of the Netherlands is the southern part of the province of Limburg. That’s where I grew up and where my parents still live, so every other weekend I am over there. The weekends that I am not in Limburg I spent in Breda, my next favorite part of the Netherlands.
Almost every weekend I go out with friends and/or family in both parts of this country. Going out, for me, doesn’t just mean dancing in clubs, but also going out for a dinner, drinks in a café or going to the movies. All these options are available as well as in Limburg as Breda. But what if I have to make a choice between both?

If I am in limburg and we decide to go to the movies, we go to Foroxity. This is a bios with lots of zalen and in these zalen there are enough seats and the screen is pretty big. In Breda we have the must-see bios, with only 4 zalen with little screens and only a few seats. So going to the movies is much better in Limburg than in Breda.
For drinking a cocktail or wine in a café, Breda has much more options than the places where I come in Limburg, such as Heerlen, Sittard and Maastricht. The cafes in Breda where I often go to are Parc, Dependance, Brooklyn and Sam Sam(mostly after a shopingspree).
Going out to dinner is in both Limburg as Breda very good. Lots of restaurants with different menu’s. One of my favourite restaurants in Breda is La Regina and in Limburg it is ….???
There are no real clubs in Breda, only dancings where we go to. In Limburg there are three clubs where we often go to, namely the Peppermill, Mondial and Bozzini.

As you can see both parts of the Netherlands have much to offer, so making the right choice is very hard. What I find important is that I go out with people that can have as much fun as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment